Breakup Captions Status Quotes for WhatsApp Instagram facebook google plus

Breakups are tough, actually a lot tougher indeed. Are you broken or hurt by somebody you loved more than the entire universe? A relationship breakup, often referred to simply as a breakup, is the termination of an intimate relationship by any means other than death. The act is commonly termed "dumping [someone]" in slang when it is initiated by one partner. We have undoubtedly the best collection of breakup quotes of all time. To be honest, these Instagram breakup captions, WhatsApp Instagram facebook google plus breakup status in Hindi and Facebook breakup quotes can’t heal your wounds at all but we promise these sayings will make you feel at ease by some means. So, whatever you are, a female seeking out for breakup quotes for him or you are a guy looking for breakup Status for her.


A break up is a huge event in someone’s life. The longer the relationship was, the harder the WhatsApp Instagram facebook google plus breakup usually is. The end of a relationship is usually met with a wide range of emotions that can include sadness, anger, and feelings of hopelessness and heartbreak for . For others, a breakup can be a relief. Whatever the reason for the breakup, it is still the end of a relationship between two people who cared about each other. Sometimes, positive break up quotes may help you better to get through this difficult time.


             Breakup Captions for Instagram

     




You’re the best mistake I’ve ever made.


Our break up was due to religious differences. He thought he was God. I didn’t.


My girlfriend said she wanted me to be more like her Ex. So I dumped her.


I’d love to hold you close, tonight and always.


Our break up was due to religious differences. He thought he was God. I didn’t.


So it’s time to move on.


Oh you mad ‘cuz nobody ever did it like me.


Block his number, love yourself and focus on your eyebrows.


You’re perfect in every way, just not for me.


You’ve got a fetish for my love.


Better to be single than stuck.


Maybe we should take a break.


I feel bad for my exes. Like, imagine losing me.


Breakup is like a broken mirror, it’s better to leave it broken, than hurt yourself trying to fix it.


“I think you feel more than I do and I don’t want to hurt you.


When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.


Every breakup is just another opportunity to do it right the next time.


I took a gamble and chose you, now i believe i made the wrong choice.


A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.


The better the relationship…the worse the breakup.


We’re just at different points in our lives.


Fall in love with the person who enjoys your Madness. Not an Idiot who forces you to be normal.


Feelings don’t walk away, people do.


Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.


Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.


A girls love story always starts with: He’s different. Then ends with: He’s just like the rest.


Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.


What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.


I accidentally fell in love and you intentionally broke my heart.


When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

                Breakup Status for Whatsapp

     


Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.


I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms…!


If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.


One day you will see what you lost. One day I’ll see what I gained.


My silence is just another word for my PAIN.


Love is like war easy to begin, But harder to End.


Out of all lies you have told… was my favorite.


I was only a time-pass in your life.


BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.


Even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger.


Trusting u again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.


During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.


I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone.


If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.


I wish you were not in my dreams.


The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.


I have finished my unfinished business with you.


Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.


An eyes with dust and a heart with trust always cries.


Love is beautiful mistake of my life.


Just give me time and I will get over you.


Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.


I never hate you for not loving me anymore but i hate myself for Still loving you.


A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.


Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.


Once upon a time, I was stupid enough to fall in love with u.


I hope we meet again.


No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.


I always found the right one on wrong time.


Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.


A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count.


               Breakup Quotes for Facebook

        


Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.


Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.


Going out with an ex is like re-reading a book. You already know whats going to happen.


I never meant to break your heart but you never bothered to understand mine. Goodbye.


Although now we are a distance apart, Remember, you will always have the key to my heart.


I don’t want a tattoo anymore. A scar across the heart is enough.


Love is like quicksand…The further you fall in, the harder it is to get out.


The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else.


When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.


The hottest love has the coldest end.


Thank you; you made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me.


Our relationship was always about give and take… until you stopped giving but never stopped taking.


It hurts the most, when the person that you loved suddenly becomes just someone that you knew.


Thank God for our breakup, I have finally started saving on my phone bills.


No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.


So that was that. We were finally, finally over.


Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.


No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.


When you love someone you don’t give up. Unless they just don’t care.


I am breaking up with you. Our relationship will die but our love will live on.


It takes only a moment to fall in love with someone, But it can take a lifetime to forget him.


I like you but I hate you. I am happy for the latter.


The heart was made to be broken.


Thought I couldn’t live without you.


I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.


Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.


Stop acting like you care! Cause you obviously don’t or you wouldn’t be doing the things you are doing.


Our breakup will hurt me a lot but I’d rather mend a broken heart than suffocate in a toxic relationship.


I didn’t realise how many things will remind me of the person, that I’m trying to forget.


Your love was fake, just like you.


Never love that which you cannot keep.


Quickly I’m learning to love again.


It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.


When you leave weary of me without a work, I shall gently let you go.


Tell your stories, spread your lies, but don’t ever say that i didn’t care.


EVERYTHING is the only thing I regret about being with you.


Goodbyes that are never said and never explained hurt you the most.


I may be feeling lonely, but at least my heart is not in someone else’s hands.


Remember that I will not try to convince you , to respect me, to commit.


You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?


           Breakup Status in Hindi for Girlfriend/Boyfriend




जब से वो मशहूर हो गये हैं, हमसे कुछ दूर हो गये हैं…


Beeafao ki Mahfil lagegi, Aaj jara wakt par ana..Mehmane khash ho tum.


सोच रही हूँ कुछ ऐसा लिखू की वो, पढ़ के रोये भी ना और रातभर सोये भी ना.


Kuchh To Socho Hame Chhod Jane Se Pahle..Galtfahmiya To Dur Karlo Muh Mod Jane Se Pahle..


उसने कहा भूल जाओ मुझे , हमने कह दिया , कौन हो तुम ?


Mohabbat Karta Hu Tumse Bepnah Mujhe U Chhod Kar Na Jao..
Kya Galti Hai Meri Mujhe Ek Bar Ahsas To Krao..


एक चाहत थी तेरे साथ जीने की, वरना, मुहब्बत तो किसी से भी हो सकती थी.


Prem ek aisi agni jisme padne wala to anand leta hai aur dekhna wala jalta hai.


कोई भी रिश्ता अधूरा नहीं होता , बस निभाने की चाहत दोनों तरफ होनी चाहिए।


kambakht mohbbat bhi kay chiz hai mile to be taklif deti hai or na mile to be taklif deti hai.


जिनको साथ नहीं देना होता वो अक्सर रूठ जाया करते हैं


Aksar chirag wohi bhujate hai jo pehle usse rosan karte hai.


काश के वो लोट आये मुझसे ये कहने, कि तुम कोन होते हो मुझसे बिछड़ने वाले!


Mene b badal diye apne zindagi k usul, Ab jo yaad karega woh yaad rahega.


खुद को माफ़ नहीं कर पाओगे, जिस दिन जिंदगी में हमारी कमी पाओगे.


Koi Mil Jaye Mujhe TUM Jaisa…Ye Namumkin Sahi…Lekin…Tumhe Mil Jaye HUM Jaisa, Itna Asaan Ye Bhi Nahi.


                          FUNNY BREAK UP QUOTES

  


After a relationship ends, build a bridge, get over it, and burn that bridge so you won’t be tempted to cross it again.

I looked great today. You missed out
Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted makeup. -Marian Keyes

I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back. -Zsa Zsa Gabor

I like my relationships like I like my eggs –over easy. -Jared Kintz

                    INSPIRATIONAL BREAK UP QUOTES





. Breakups aren’t always meant for make ups, sometimes when a relationship ends it is time for you to wake up.

Every breakup gives you a chance to do it right the next time.

You cannot start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.


Even if we can’t end up together, I am glad that you were a part of my life.

Thank you for leaving my side. It made me realize that I am better off without you.
Breakup Captions Status Quotes for WhatsApp Instagram facebook google plus Breakup Captions Status Quotes for WhatsApp Instagram facebook google plus Reviewed by Unknown on January 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.